Friday, October 9, 2009

As we head to the elections...

You run the position like it should be run, not like a "I want to be nice to my friends." Instead of playing politics, you play Genre, which is what your job is.
From an IM conversation.

No prop I write is designed to screw anyone. I realize those that do not want to believe that, will not.

There's a reason for a lot of what I do, and there's a reason the PC Archon bylaws are to be placed under "Accepting the Consequences" in the Character bylaws section.

It has always been my position, that characters should be held accountable for their actions, if people seem to think that means I want to punish people OOC for playing, that's depressing but not something I can fix.

All I can do is make sure people play the game, and that includes what happens when their naughty vampire gods get caught.

1 comment:

  1. And that's why even the Anarchs support you, up in that Ivory Tower of yours.

    ReplyDelete